Global UGRAD 2021
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) brings future leaders to the United States to experience U.S. higher education, gain critical professional skills, and explore new cultures and values.
The Global UGRAD student application is now open! The application is open from January 4, 2021, and it has been extended until March 25th, 2021 at 12 midnight Eastern Time.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by World Learning.
Since 2008, World Learning has provided this opportunity to over 2,500 Global UGRAD students. Participants leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. Global UGRAD alumni go on to receive Fulbright grants, obtain prestigious international internships, and work in business and government in their home countries and regions.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program provides non-degree undergraduate study abroad in the United States on a competitive basis to university students.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- Over 18 years of age;
- A citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- Enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
- Completed secondary education in their home country;
- A solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- Able to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022 (selected participants may not defer to a later date);
- Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- Cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- Committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
- Go to: https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/n9bqhdalu1
- Create an account by clicking on «Sign Up»
- Once you have created your account, you must follow the instructions that will be shown on the web page.
- You will be provided with the list of documents you must upload to complete your application
- If you have any questions about the application process you can send an email to email@example.com
- To contact the program headquarters – World Learning, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For highlights from the Global UGRAD Program, you can visit their newsletter, the Global Gazette.
For more info about the program, you can visit the official web page