Our Schools are academic and administrative units that bring together relatively homogeneous university teaching, research and extension resources. They are organized into Academic Departments, which are closely coordinated with the Research, Postgraduate and Extension Centers. The Academic Departments are in charge of the administration of careers related to their nature.
The Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá has six schools:
- School of Science and Technology
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering
- School of Industrial Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Computer Systems Engineering
The University is not the structure that gives shelter to its activities, but the group of men and women who transfer knowledge and who come to it in search of it. Only by understanding this is it possible to value the tradition of which today the Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá is a proud heir and bearer.