Seminario Virtual sobre Administración Tributaria Generalmarzo 26, 2021
Programa de Becas del ICCR para la Cultura Indiamarzo 30, 2021
31/03/2021 – 08:00am a 05/07/2021 – 13:00 p.m.
Deadline extended: May 7th, 2021
On the framework of a bilateral and an Erasmus+ agreement, Universidad Tecnologica de Panama (UTP) and Mälardalen University (MDH) open this call for Student Exchange in Virtual Mobilities.
Period for the Virtual Program:
Late August 2021 – January 2022
- Active student at UTP (Any career)
- English – Intermediate LeveL as minimum
- GPA of 1.80 as minimum
- Minimum 1 year completed of the career (The student will need the consent of the Program Coordinator to validate the courses)
How to apply?
Students must select virtual English courses from the lists, fill the learning agreement (UTP Outgoing Mobility Form) and get it signed by their program coordinator:
You’re already applying!
Note: For selecting the courses, we also recommend to go this website and check the courses available for exchange students in a virtual format.
In order to apply, the students will be required to fill their application and add the following documents in the Tic Cruz del Sur Platform, as explained in the previous steps.
- Transcripts of records (the transcript should be submitted in English or official translation and include all university studies form the first semester on, even if studied at other universities)
- A certificate of current studies, please use the attached form. Link: https://bit.ly/370QV46
- Learning agreement (UTP Outgoing Mobility Form signed by Program Coordinator)
- Copy of passport or I.D.
- English Certification (B1-CEFR as minimum level)
*Note: The courses will be in English, therefore the student must be able to understand. The student can present any type of certification (Elash, Versant, TOEFL)
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com